Safari Tip

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by o JRoD o, Aug 1, 2007.

1. o JRoD o macrumors member

o JRoD o

I'm sure plenty of you know, but I couldn't locate a post on this tip yet.

Scrolling on the iPhone can be a fun but annoying expierience. A nice alternative to having to scroll back to the top of a page is to press and hold your finger on the top left corner. Press and hold your finger right on, or near the signal strength bar. This allows you to jump right to the top of the page.

If this has been mentioned before, I apologize. If not, then consider this just another benefit to browsing on your Jesus phone.

2. o JRoD o thread starter macrumors member

o JRoD o

Well alright. Just found my tip in the sticky located on the top of this forum. My fault. Carry on! :)

3. hotsauce macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Apple Communication Device: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/1A543a Safari/419.3)

What I really want to do is scroll to the very bottom really fast instead of swiping ten times just to get to the site index.

4. pyn macrumors member

actually you just have to tap any part of the grey bar at the top to return to the top of the page.

5. The General macrumors 601

Holy hell, thanks. :eek:

6. MarkMS macrumors 6502a

This is nice. Had no idea I could do this!

Thanks for the tip. :D

7. gceo macrumors 6502a

gceo

Agreed. Maybe side scroll like in the contacts.