Safari Top Site after SL upgrade

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by jamesrg, Aug 29, 2009.

1. jamesrg macrumors newbie

I will try and do my best explaining this one. I would grab a screenshot but it happens too fast.

Upgraded to SL yesterday. Couple of apps no longer work but I am waiting on updates. The one issue I can not seem to fix is a weird one.

When using top sites and you click on one, you know that animation that happens (the page zooms in and zooms out) to bring up the web page. When it does that is looks like a bunch lines, almost like the monitor or video card is broken. Can't get it to do it on anything other than when using top sites.

I have no Safari addons, reset safari from menu and cleared out all the cache no luck.

Anyone got any suggestions? Thanks for all your help and love this forum!

2. Cboss macrumors 6502

The same thing happens to me. But only with certain websites, some work fine.

Edit: The only site that seems to have problems for me is actually MacRumors. Is there anything different about MacRumors than other websites that might be causing this? Or is it just a coincidence?

3. clevin macrumors G3

clevin

I am not sure upgrade rather than fresh installation was a wise action.

4. jamesrg thread starter macrumors newbie

5. Cboss macrumors 6502

6. jamesrg thread starter macrumors newbie

UPDATE: I reinstalled SL clean and still have the same issue. :mad:

7. Legolai macrumors member

yeah i noticed this, for me its not just macrumors, but again its not every top site, for me its engadget, TUAW, macrumors, demonoid, again it doesnt seem to be anything wrong with the system, its just damn annoying

[​IMG]