Safari Upload Enabler and 5.1.1 Jailbreak?

phil239

macrumors newbie
Mar 18, 2012
Safari Upload Enabler on iOS 5.1.1 doesn't work for me either :-(
I hope for an update

Comment

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012
I'm still hoping for safari download manager.
I think I saw a tweet the other day from SDM_ios stating that safari download manager for ios 5 might be released in June. SDM is one of my favorite tweaks.

Comment

Mazda 3s

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 29, 2006
The extension has been updated to work with 5.1.1 now :)

Comment

Enjoylife1788

macrumors 6502a
Aug 22, 2011
I Use dolphin browser whenever I need to download anything.. Works just fine. I do miss SDM but I am getting used to dolphin now..

Comment

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012
I Use dolphin browser whenever I need to download anything.. Works just fine. I do miss SDM but I am getting used to dolphin now..
I do the exact same thing. Then I just use iFile to locate the downloaded file and move it to the necessary place depending on what I'm doing. Its a great alternative for not being able to use safari download manager. I used to use safari with all the available extensions in cydia but dolphin has all those features built in. Plus with dolphin I can stream music and videos from my favorite websites (I only mention that because I used to use opera which I always ran into streaming problems with because of their pre-rendering technology). Now that I am jailbroken, adding Adblocker to dolphin makes me not miss safari at all.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.