Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

edwinx

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 6, 2010
Hi,

I want to try to switch to Safari from Firefox but I know if Safari can use gmail to as a sender for web page links?

In FF, I can set it up so that when I want to send a friend the current url of the webpage that I am viewing, it will open a new tab with the gmail compose window and the subject will have the webpage's title, the body will have the url of the webpage.

Does anyone know of an extension or something that allows Safari to do that ?

Thanks,

Comeagain?

macrumors 68020
Feb 17, 2011
Spokane, WA
thanks.

dumbass q: how do I search in the extensions library on the Apple site? I can't seem to find it...

Near the bottom, there is an icon that looks like a puzzle, click there, and then choose what you are looking for from the side. about halfway down, there is a tab that says Email. Click that and then look on that list.

edwinx

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 6, 2010
Near the bottom, there is an icon that looks like a puzzle, click there, and then choose what you are looking for from the side. about halfway down, there is a tab that says Email. Click that and then look on that list.

Thanks, I am 1 step closer now.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.