safari was flashing...

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by michael31986, Dec 12, 2011.

1. michael31986, Dec 12, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2011

michael31986 macrumors 68030

i was updating my ipodtouch on iTunes and i opened safari and after i clicked one of my bookmarks the safari just kept on flashing.. i can't explain it, but anyway i hit quit and and then went back into it. it works fine. should i be worried about this or was it maybe because i was updating iPod touch with music at the time. btw just bought the macbook pro. is it a bug with safari and it can happen once in a while just like bugs in everything else. i mean its not like the thing froze or anything it just was flashing/flickering, but only the safari webpage.

just to be clear. it didn't freeze. it just seemed almost as if i was refreshing the page millions of times. everything else worked fine and the whole screen itself wasn't flashing, and i was able to hit quit on safari so it wasn't frozen. maybe its just a bug. not sure if anyone knows what I'm talking about or had this problem before Its just that i get very OCD about things and since i just bought it i don't want anything to be wrong with my new mac book pro. but like i said i don't think its the actual computer, since it was just safari.

2. michael31986 thread starter macrumors 68030

I actually think it just happened like any other thing that happens with browsers sometimes.