Safari Youtube problem

Discussion in 'macOS' started by vlk, May 18, 2012.

1. vlk macrumors newbie

Hi, I wanted to ask for help with Youtube problem I recently noticed (and its very annoying one). When i watch videos on the Youtube, and i want to switch to fullscreen in the middle of video, it opens the fullscreen and first 5 seconds it makes just black display with the small size video running on a corner of screen. After 5 secs the video definitely switch to the full - fullscreen. But suddenly it freez and starts loading the video from the begining (it wont continue from the part I switched into full screen, but starts again from 0:00).
    Excuse me if the description is not clear enough, I will try to explain it better.

2. ScoobyMcDoo macrumors 65816

Are you signed up for the HTML5 beta? If so, you might want to disable it and go back to flash. I went back to flash because the HTML5 videos were really terrible - lots of freezing and such - I'm really surprised they have even rolled it out as beta as bad as it is at this point.

I just went and tried it and don't have the problem you described.

3. vlk thread starter macrumors newbie

Great! I'm not really sure when I activated that ****, but now it runs great like before! Thanx a lot man! ;) :apple: