Safari Youtube problem!

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by farhat2tube, Jul 3, 2012.

1. farhat2tube macrumors newbie

Since the day i received my '12 uMBP, i've experienced this annoying problem with Youtube on Safari.

As it loads, the grey buffer moves and it starts playing. Then after about 15secs, the grey buffer line disappears and the red playing line disappears too, but the movie keeps on playing for another 10 seconds then the video goes blank, like it is finished.

This happens every time and for every video in youtube w safari. But it has no prob in Opera. Ive tried deleting cache, history but the problem keeps occurring. help?

2. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

For Flash-related issues:
    • Find your Flash version and make sure it's the latest version available. Never install or update Flash from a pop-up on a website. Always go to Adobe's site to get Flash or updates.
    • Install ClickToFlash (Safari), Flashblock (Firefox) or FlashBlock (Chrome) to control which Flash content plays on websites.
    • Try using the YouTube HTML5 Video Player to watch YouTube videos, when available. (May impact fullscreen viewing. See link for details.) Some have reported better performance with HTML5, while some have reported worse. Try it and find out what works best for you.