Safari

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by .michael, Dec 31, 2007.

1. .michael macrumors regular

I just got my iPod Touch today. I am trying to set up wifi that I have in my house to my iPod Touch. I clicked my Wifi, and I incorrectly entered the password several times. Now that I know the password, I want to try to get into the wifi again. I know how to get there, Settings, and then wifi. It automatically selects Home, my wifi network. So I say okay, lemme get on Safari. Well, I can't. I know this because I need to enter the password that will allow me to enter Safari. Well, I cannot find the place for me to enter the password for my wifi network.
    HELP!

2. duve macrumors newbie

safari

My first question is do you have a wireless router? I have a linksys and it is encrypted. If you do also, you will need to enter the key which you used to set up the router originally. The passphrase alone will not allow you access. Go to the router software and check for how it is setup.

3. .michael thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks, I found out how to enter the router password. But when I am finished entering the password, I find that I cannot get out of the keyboard section, even after pressing return. Therefore, I cannot get on the internet, once again.
    Any solutions ?

4. duve macrumors newbie

Safari

Don't press return. Press DONE when you have entered any information.