Safe mode, Status Bar, Processes, Overwelming.

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Mindgames, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Mindgames macrumors member

Ive recently came in the macworld about a year ago and have been messing around with my phone ever since. Im not sure what I would do without my JB iphone and macbook pro 13" but enough of that.

It seems like ever since i hacked 3.0, it seems to be real buggy. My status bar always disappears after like 5 min of using my phone and i have lock it, then unlock it to get the status bar back. Someone told me to disable black navigation bars to fix this one but i already did that and nothing. My phone will also boot into safe mode about 10 times in one day, and it will happen for no apparent reason. Maybe when someone is calling me or when im trying to txt someone. And the other thing i need to figure out is why whenever i reboot my phone or respring it, its "Phone" and "Mail" process are always running in SBSettings. Im not sure why my phone and mail are starting up as i start up my phone....any ideas guys?

Thanks

2. STEVESKI07 macrumors 68000

STEVESKI07

Sound like you just have a lot of junk on there and maybe you should do a restore and jailbreak again. As far as having Phone and Mail running on startup, I think that's normal and I wouldn't worry about it. Going into safe mode on the regular is something I would worry about though.