Safest, most practical case for iPhone 6

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Tenashus1, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Tenashus1 macrumors 6502

Thinking of leasing the iPhone 6 from T Mobile. Of course, it will not be mine. So to avoid the possibility of damage due to a drop, what would be a good, safe, non-bulky case for it?

2. tsevince macrumors regular

tsevince

Practical as in it won't hinder your experience with the iPhone? Check out Rhinoshield, which has been touted about over and over again on this forum.

http://www.evolutivelabs.com/

3. stephen1108 macrumors 65816

I think the Otterbox Symmetry does an amazing job.

4. meiusermanme Suspended

I agree. The Symmetry has anything that I need in a case. It is very practical in terms of protection and it is less bulky than many other cases. I got this blue one.
    [​IMG]

5. Blujelly macrumors 65816

Blujelly

Spigen do a lot of different case's from heavy duty to light (Amazon). I have had them since my iPhone 4S. Too be fair I get the heavy duty ones, just because I'd prefer to drop and know there is more of a chance of it surviving.

6. AE14 macrumors 65816

I also like and recommend the symmetry. Another excellent option is the Thule Atmos x3. Thin and quite durable with 6 feet drop protection.

7. kgenova macrumors 6502a

kgenova

Thule Atmos X4 is another great option, and it comes with significant screen protection. There is currently an issue with swiping up to access Control Center, but according to the conversation I had with Thule customer support yesterday, a revised version fixing this issue should be available in the next month or two. And if you get the X4 and can't stand the screen protector because of the Control Center issue, you can just take it off. It operates fine without it.