Hey all, so I am usually not one to go out and get the newest model of everything, regardless of what i already have but.... i was just given a replacement (new) MBP 2.16ghz 2GB RAM 120GB HD from applecare less than a month ago. I have barely used it all and was thinking of selling it.....reason? well, the only beef i ever had with the MBPs were that they suffered in the battery life category. With the new LED screens, i am still waiting to see if this is better, and if so, i will want to sell the 2.16. Including Applecare, how much do you think i can sell it for? also, i am hoping the yellow screen thing will somehow be fixed soon. thanks for an insight or suggestions you can offer.