Sales, Discounts, Specials?

Discussion in 'iMac' started by Guardsix, Mar 14, 2015.

1. Guardsix macrumors member

Guardsix

Anyone have a reliable crystal ball that might know when some of the major Apple Resellers (B&H, Macmall, Adorama, etc.) might have a sale, discount or special pricing on new riMac? Do they do this around Easter or any other holidays besides Christmas?

Thanks for any response!

2. IHelpId10t5 macrumors 6502

"Major" discounts on any recent Apple products simply don't happen.

If you find such a discount then you should beware. You will likely not be getting what you think you are and will end up posting a question about you counterfeit Apple product soon.

About the best you will ever see is someone throwing in other products like printers or software. If you ever purchase an Apple product from a 3-rd party for an "incredible discount" you are a fool.

3. Guardsix thread starter macrumors member

Guardsix

Established Third Party Apple Dealers!

My question was geared towards places like B&H Photo, Adorama, MacMall, and others like them included in Appleinsider price guides. I know to stay away from fly-by-night places offering unreasonably low prices on Apply stuff. And I've been around long enough to know that Apple rarely offers discounts.

So, back to my question, does anyone want to speculate on when some good deals on iMacs or Macbook Pros might turn up? They do happen, I've seen them but can't remember when except around Christmas, of course.

4. rkaufmann87 macrumors 68000

rkaufmann87

The site to look for deals that I have found is a competitors site to this one, AppleInsider's Deal's section:

http://appleinsider.com