Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

YS2003

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Dec 24, 2004
Finally I have arrived.....
I think there are some people on this forum who engage in sales and marketing. Do you use Jigsaw for sales leads? I am in business to business sales (international trade) and part of my job is to find my own prospects. I have a trial membership and have not fully explored their database. If someone has already been a member and using it, please comment on how helpful their service was for your sales/marketing jobs.

kyle24

macrumors newbie
Nov 12, 2006
Jigsaw.com is a poor sales tool

We have been using jigsaw.com (jigsaw data corp) for some time now and found it to be lacking in many areas. They claim to have millions of contacts. However, we found that number to include janitors, secretaries, McDonalds fry cooks, and other low level personel. Also, the data quality is poor. We found that it is only valid about 30% of the time and that most of the contacts who were vailid either had a bad email or the phone number went to a switch board. We now keep it around just to have the cheap P.O.S. in case we need it (yet to happen). I would tell you to look at using another service and pay a little more for quality. What is your product and maybe I could point you in the right direction.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.