Sales Region Mapping Software?

Discussion in 'Design and Graphics' started by designs216, Jun 27, 2013.

1. designs216 macrumors 65816

designs216

I'm looking for sales region mapping software that will create color-coded divisions based on ZIP code and label these with company names. The output would ideally be a SWF or an EPS file. I've tested MapPoint, Territory Mapper, iMap Builder and Sales Territory Map. None of these fit the requirements and I wonder if anyone has something they would suggest? THX!

2. Rob1212 macrumors newbie

Yes, there's an iPad / iPhone app, the Badger Map that is specifically for this. it let's you build a sales route on top of Google Maps. You can map your customer data from excel or any CRM with the Badger Map. Its especially useful for Salespeople, and has a bunch of tools for them - links up their calendar, their customer info, a map, etc.

3. stephenhayes368 macrumors newbie

stephenhayes368

I color-code my accounts with Badger Maps. Rather than separating my ZIP code, I separate by county, but I'm sure it's a similar process. I can either make each county a different color, or filter out counties that I'm not focusing on entirely. It sounds like this it what you're looking for. Hopefully it helps!