Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dBeats

macrumors 6502a
Jun 21, 2011
:rolleyes:

A mothers eyes find beauty in an ugly son.

Please, Apple is a business looking to make money, the most money possible. They're no different. Any interpretaion you have otherwise comes from biased perspective.

And that's why the hedge fund shareholders at Apple's meetings complain that they are wasting money on renewable energy sources and recyclability not maximizing profits. I'm not saying Apple's doing this for charity, but their philosophy is make great product and the profits come. The CEO of Samsung is a convicted felon who was pardoned by the Prime Minister who was bought into office. Do you really think Samsung cares if their phones are the best? Nope, they just care for the profits. While Steve may have been a bit man-child in his view of making things so high quality, I have no reason to believe that Tim and the SVPs haven't taken that spirit to heart. Only cream and bastards rise. That's why it's just Apple and Samsung right now...

kerrikins

macrumors 65816
Sep 22, 2012
Samsung makes among the best chips available. I dislike much about Samsung but their chips and components are top notch.

I wish they applied that quality to everything they make, and that they'd break away from Android and make their own OS.

brendu

Cancelled
Apr 23, 2009
I wish they applied that quality to everything they make, and that they'd break away from Android and make their own OS.

You know they do make their own os right? I think they want to break away from android but they are stuck with it as that is what their customers want.

iPhone7ate9

macrumors 6502a
Jun 22, 2014
their TVs are perfectly fine. They have so many ranges that calling them all TERRIBLE confirms your dogmatic bias. They actually are some of the best, who's better? Sony? LG? Pioneer? There's not much competition left.

I got an S4 also for the bigger screen and now o want either a Note or 5.5" iPhone

Go to a store you can clearly see how much better LG and Sony are better than samsung.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.