samsung bend test

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by echo44, Sep 25, 2014.

1. travis64 macrumors 6502a

travis64

Yea but why did he hide before breaking it?

Might of got a different phone with no battery in it

2. echo44 thread starter macrumors 6502

If that was the case why wouldn't he just edit his video much easier you know similar to what the guy posting the iPhone video did? Just check the time code on that video.

Let's just face it everyone likes to be a hater!! Especially the Samsung Fan boys.
    Hatred derives from jealousy.

3. scaredpoet macrumors 604

scaredpoet

I think in about 6 years, when VH1 starts airing "I love the 2010s," they will note 2010 was the year that posting videos of you intentionally breaking your expensive smartphone to prove a point was a thing.

4. echo44, Sep 25, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2014

echo44 thread starter macrumors 6502

Any person with strong hands can bend or break any phone and of course the bigger the phone the easier it is to break!

Where is the unedited video of someone with a straight working 6 + putting their phone in their pocket, sitting down and than pulling out the same phone with a bend? Samsung is probably working on it, in their desperate attempt to sell inferior phones.

Ever wonder why this has become such a big internet story on CNN and other networks? who are their major advertisement accounts? Everyday on CNN, NYT and other news sites all I see are Samsung ads. hmmm

Its so funny in my mind to see so many people make fun of us Apple fan boys yet the real tools are the Samsung cronies who have succumbed to the massive advertising campaigns aimed at Apple.Its amazing how easily the Samsonians can be manipulated by the media. Just google how much Samsung, HTC and Nokia spend on smart phone advertising compared to Apple it will blow you away.

You also probably won't see the video above being promoted by youtube as the iPhone bending video was.
    hmm why is that?? who owns you tube?? for those who have no clue the answer is google. Who makes android phones operating system hmm google.

See the real difference is us Apple fan boys know we are Apple fan boys (and girls) because we have an instinctive love for Apple because, they make great products that enrich our lives. whereas the Samsung and android fan boys don't realize they are constantly being manipulated by Samsung and other giants like google to hate Apple rather than come to their own conclusions.