Samsung CLP-315 with Time Capsule

Discussion in 'macOS' started by Figdors, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Figdors macrumors newbie

A week ago I bought a new color-laser printer that fitted my shelves perfect. I wanted to print by wireless so I bought the Time Capsule and it has just arrived. But now i'm having a very hard time printing by wireless.

First of all i updated the drivers on printer and Time Capsule (TC).
    Then i turned the printer ON and plugged it in to the TC.

Then i turned the TC ON and configurated it with the AirPort-tool (Newest Version). The TC is perfectly seeing the printer and i am having a perfect connection.

Then i install the printer by Pref > Printer > + and sets it up manual by typing in the Times Capsule's IP and using the HP Jetdirect protocol.

If I then print 1-5 pages there is no problems at all.

But as soon as i start printing more than 5 pages, the printer stops at 5 pages and then prints out some kind of error-page.

The printer que is just working its way and don't deliver any error or fault.

Now, if i try printing 10 blank pages, there is no problems at all printing without errors.

So it seems like the computer is sending data to the time capsule that sends it on to the printer. And this data cannot exceed a given limit.

I just don't now what to do and i have been surfing a lot of forums now without finding any solution.

Please help me!

Prefs:

Mac Book @ Mac OSX 10.5.6
    Airport Express receiveing the internet from Ethernet(Router)
    Time Capsule receiveing the internet from Airport Express

2. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

Little thing you might want to change in your title and thread:

Time Capsule. Not Time Machine.