chrono1081

macrumors 604
Jan 26, 2008
Isla Nublar
YouTube: video

LOL i have to say I almost cried watching this commercial

Samsung 1
Apple 0
You were just owned by your lack of research and not realizing the video is from Conan, like it says straight in the thumbnail.

If you like Samsung so much why hang on the Apple forums?

ZBoater

macrumors G3
Jul 2, 2007
Sunny Florida
Yeah, major thread fail. Not only is the OP confused, that video has already been (correctly) posted several times.

#threadfail

vonWachtstain

macrumors regular
Nov 20, 2011
Lets face it Samsung. Your phones are not as desirable as iPhone 6. Come on Asians in our little New Haven, CT got into fights over this new iPhone. That is a commercial Samsung will never beat.

AnonDP

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 27, 2014
Yeah, major thread fail. Not only is the OP confused, that video has already been (correctly) posted several times.

#threadfail
I scrolled through numerous pages and could not find a thread covering it so decided to share.

Just laugh and move on; or perhaps cry and move on will be more appropriate in your case...

~~Hello~~

macrumors 6502
Apr 27, 2007
You were just owned by your lack of research and not realizing the video is from Conan, like it says straight in the thumbnail.

If you like Samsung so much why hang on the Apple forums?
Probably because some people have moved away from iphones but still use Apple products, which still entitles them to post on Macrumors and have an opinion.

itjw

macrumors 65816
Dec 20, 2011
Hahahahaha the OP failed.

Samsung would never be that desperate... Or would they?

10 million launch day sales can do that

One thing they can't seem to copy :)

ZBoater

macrumors G3
Jul 2, 2007
Sunny Florida
I scrolled through numerous pages and could not find a thread covering it so decided to share.

Just laugh and move on; or perhaps cry and move on will be more appropriate in your case...
You mean you missed the thread titled "Conan's Bendgate Parody Video" that is right now at the top of page 2?

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/1790934/

Then perhaps you should consider a 6+. Looks like you can definitely use a bigger, higher resolution screen.

Tthomas612

macrumors 65816
Aug 24, 2013
YouTube: video

LOL i have to say I almost cried watching this commercial

Samsung 1
Apple 0
This is not a Samsung commercial wow... It a parody from Conan.

Samsung 0
Apple 0
OP -I can't even come up with a number that shows how badly this thread fails.

BTW IT was a very funny PARODY

AnonDP

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 27, 2014
You mean you missed the thread titled "Conan's Bendgate Parody Video" that is right now at the top of page 2?

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/1790934/

Then perhaps you should consider a 6+. Looks like you can definitely use a bigger, higher resolution screen.
This lump of a 15" '14 rMBP is more than sufficient. Keep your oversized phone for web browsing though :) about the only thing it's good for (tablet).

ZBoater

macrumors G3
Jul 2, 2007
Sunny Florida
This lump of a 15" '14 rMBP is more than sufficient. Keep your oversized phone for web browsing though :) about the only thing it's good for (tablet).
Okay, I will. But are we good with the difference between a Conan parody video and a Samsung commercial? Just want to make sure you are not still confused, or anybody reading your post actually believes what you posted.

AnonDP

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 27, 2014
Okay, I will. But are we good with the difference between a Conan parody video and a Samsung commercial? Just want to make sure you are not still confused, or anybody reading your post actually believes what you posted.
Sure, but what product is this 'parody' selling? It's a commercial for Samsung. Sorry to break the news :(

cynics

macrumors G4
Jan 8, 2012
Its well established now that is a Conan skit. Now I have to question. Did you guys really find that parody funny? Like at all?

I didn't even crack a smile when they used their ace in the hole "raging phoner".

AnonDP

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 27, 2014
Its well established now that is a Conan skit. Now I have to question. Did you guys really find that parody funny? Like at all?

I didn't even crack a smile when they used their ace in the hole "raging phoner".
The part that I cracked up on was the guy showing his bent iPhone, the rest I just enjoyed

AnonDP

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 27, 2014
Actually that not what Apple said.
Don't destroy his perfect vision of Apple. Ignorance is bliss! :)

9 phones is laughable... I can guarantee there are thousands already with slightly warped phones...not everyone screams and shouts about it on forums.

ZBoater

macrumors G3
Jul 2, 2007
Sunny Florida
Sure, but what product is this 'parody' selling? It's a commercial for Samsung. Sorry to break the news :(
Oh man, you CAN'T tell the difference! Wow, sorry dude. It's ok.

Yes, sure, this "Samsung" commercial definitely "owns" Apple. Apple stock must be losing value by the second now.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.