Samsung didn't copy Apple--really

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by Mapmonkey, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Mapmonkey macrumors regular

Thought I'd post this link to a site I found quite amusing. I'm not sure of the source of the guy's images but have seen similar stuff in ads and stores here in Samsung Land.

2. AlphaHumanus macrumors 6502

This is the first I've seen most of those pictures/comparisons. Considering I've got no in-hand experience with samsung's products, (the only tech-savvy-ish person in my social circles) I didnt pay much attention to the whole fiasco outside of the verdict. That being said, WOW.

I'm of the opinion that :apple: may be throwing just a bit too much around litigation wise, but I would have wanted that ***** shut down too.

Also, WTF with the wheelchairs. Thats acceptable behavior for millionaires "over there?" Pitiful IMO. Class-less and sad.

3. chambone, Sep 6, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2012

chambone macrumors 6502a

chambone

Yes they did —really. And they aren't subtle about it either. The people that okayed all of this **** should be fired because they make Samsung as a company look like a bunch of idiots.

4. G51989 macrumors 68030

G51989

Weather they copied or not ( I think they did some things ).

They have proven they are capable of making a better Phone ( Galaxy S3 ) than Apple can.

5. NbinHD macrumors 6502

People, get over it. Samsung copied Apple a year ago, thats past. Look at the S3, its the image of Samsungs future. People are complaining about the angle of a photo that was used to advertise a product, that's taking it to far!

6. flameproof, Sep 8, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2012

flameproof macrumors 6502a

flameproof

Everybody copies to some extend. Without that technology would move way slower.

..but true, grandma can't tell the difference between an iPhone and a Samsung S3. Or any other mobile phone for that matter.

Attached Files:

7. thewitt macrumors 68020

thewitt

Copying things that are not patented is fine. Copying things that are patented will get you sued.

It's that simple really.