Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ImAnAgent

Suspended
Oct 11, 2018
My mind
Has anyone noticed reduced speeds on AT&T when using their Note 9 on Pie?

I have a T-Mobile unlocked Note 9 using a postpaid sim and an XS Max also using a postpaid sim. The XS Max is getting double the download speeds using the Speedtest app on both. If I take the sim out of the Note 9 and place it in the XS Max, the speeds are again doubled.

This is also happening on an unlocked S9+ on Pie.

This does not happen on my Note 8 running Oreo.

cuzo

macrumors 65816
Sep 23, 2012
I jumped on the note 9 sale for 380 with s8 trade in so I'm good for a few years. I wanted ios but I'm cheap and I'm not paying no grand for a phone.

The deal is over but head to slickdeaks and search for note 9 if you want the break of the cost.

I also getting the official rugged case.

Shanghaichica

macrumors G5
Apr 8, 2013
UK
I jumped on the note 9 sale for 380 with s8 trade in so I'm good for a few years. I wanted ios but I'm cheap and I'm not paying no grand for a phone.

The deal is over but head to slickdeaks and search for note 9 if you want the break of the cost.

I also getting the official rugged case.
I’m also waiting to see if they do any sales for the note 9 and then decide between the note 9 and S10 plus after the unpacked event.

Reactions: jamezr

cuzo

macrumors 65816
Sep 23, 2012
I’m also waiting to see if they do any sales for the note 9 and then decide between the note 9 and S10 plus after the unpacked event.

IDK know I think the 10 will be a hit and sell well so you may not see any s10 deals until maybe black Friday.

I don't think you want the older note 9 but I'm not a tech head like that so I don't mind.

This deal was the one to get along with the 40,000 free Samsung points so I'll order the Galaxy buds soon but I like the icons better.

Since it's free I may order then sell and get the jabra 65's.

I'm not complaining, big screen phone for under 400 with earbuds, I'll pretty happy.

But I will say with the Samsung rugged note 9 this think will put you in the hospital if it falls on your head.

lavrishevo

macrumors 68000
Jan 9, 2007
NJ
Ports of Googles famous camera app, normally only available on the Pixel, I just installed. It took some playing around with to get the right version and config file but it works great. Also has a night mode. PM me if interested and I'll share the links.

ramram55

macrumors 6502a
Jul 27, 2012
Anyone has problem with wireless charging ? Mine kept blinking blue light on Samsung OEM charger.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.