Phones Samsung Galaxy S IV leaked press release shots?

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by gto55, Jan 4, 2013.

1. gto55 macrumors 6502a

gto55

What's your opinion ?
    Fake or not ?

EXCLUSIVE: Samsung Galaxy S IV leaked press release shots?

http://www.sammobile.com/2013/01/04/exclusive-samsung-galaxy-s-iv-leaked-press-release-shots/

[​IMG]

2. mattopotamus macrumors G4

mattopotamus

Those are some nasty specs...looks like they are going with on screen buttons

3. 0dev macrumors 68040

0dev

Looks fake to me, because that design looks closer to the GS I and II than an evolution from the GS III, why would they go backwards?

Also the spec list looks like a 15 year old (with a copy of Photoshop) thought of the most powerful numbers he could, not something that'd realistically be released just yet.

I could be wrong though...

4. RetepNamenots macrumors 6502

Clearly a fake. Why?

• It's a photo of a screen. Why?
    • If it's a press shot, why doesn't it have anything on the screen? They spent the time to make the reflections perfect but have no idea what the software will look like yet?
    • Press shots of the next-generation are the last thing we're likely to see at this stage in the GSIII's life cycle. A hardware leak or components like the GSIII would be more believable
    • A flat, face-on image like this would be trivial for anyone to create in Photosho[.

5. nickchallis92 macrumors 6502a

nickchallis92

Specs seem pretty realistic to me. Samsung always massively boost their specs through each Galaxy iteration

6. siiip5 macrumors 6502

Samsung learned from Apple, that if you hype something enough with rumors and fake pics (which costs the company nothing in free advertising), people stay interested and anticipation builds up for release day.

If Samsung is not behind this leak, they likely will keep quiet about it, regardless. In this business, no comment is better than giving one.

7. 0dev macrumors 68040

0dev

You know I'm trying to find more information about this Exynos 5450 CPU to see if it is actually a realistic option but the only mention of it anywhere seems to be Samsung rumour articles.

8. onthecouchagain macrumors 604

onthecouchagain

Picture is probably fake, but please let it be true that they're getting rid of the physical home button.

I believe those specs, though.

9. Twixt macrumors 6502

100% fake
    paper based print with photoshop flash effect

10. Ericcc macrumors member

Even if it is fake, everything there looks fairly logical and evolutionary.

No physical home button to match back and menu buttons. Tiny bezel to keep dimensions in check.

11. TG1 macrumors 6502a

TG1

It looks VERY tempting. Looking forward to what 2013 brings in the smartphone wars. Galaxy S4, iPhone 5S, a Moto Nexus device? :)

12. AutoUnion39 macrumors 601

AutoUnion39

Looking forward to this year. I know the 5S won't be anything significant. Hopefully, Sammy keeps up the momentum with the S4. I have an upgrade and am patiently waiting for the next big thing.

I'd be happy with a Droid RAZR MAXX HD on AT&T though :(

13. raptorstv macrumors 6502

Man... That phone sure looks ugly... But the 13MP camera is really crazy

14. nick_elt macrumors 68000

nick_elt

you can get 41mp camera on a phone if thats how you determine crazy.

15. raptorstv macrumors 6502

Omg... I just looked it up, Nokia 808... It sure looks really fat. Man... The end of digital camera is really near

16. nick_elt macrumors 68000

nick_elt

it would of done really well if it wasnt running symbian but a top end android instead.