Samsung Galaxy S2 [used]

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by KUPARA, Aug 14, 2013.

1. KUPARA macrumors regular

KUPARA

My girlfriend wants a smartphone at a reasonable price, she is not a power user and I push to buying the s2. It is a very preserved sample and at a price of 170 euros I cant think of a better choice that would be good and powerful enough for a year or two with her needs of a smartphone. The price range to look at is deffo inder 200 euros. Any suggestions or ideas? thanks

2. Jessica Lares macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

Yeah, that's a great phone still. Either that or a Galaxy Nexus.

3. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

Seems pricy for an S2. Keep an eye on ebay - you can get 2013 phones for some great prices if your lucky. I got a mint Z10 for €200. Even came with the original reciept for €599 in the box.....

For €200 you'll probably pick up a nexus 4 8gb when the nexus 5 is announced in a month or so.

Or yeah - the galaxy nexus 16gb is around that.

Heck if she's not bothered wanting Android you can get a Lumia 525 for €150 or a Samsung Ativ S for €210 brand new from Amazon.de

4. KUPARA thread starter macrumors regular

KUPARA

forgot to mention that any online shopping is no avail - i am from Macedonia, its tough in here for online shopping of electronics (not impossible, but too much bothering)