samsung galaxy tab 7.0 2 plus is better than ipad mini ok

AR999

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 12, 2012
just a thing so you guys no, i work in a tech shop and people only no about the ipad well theres other tablets that are little like that one and its a LOT cheaper than the ipad but has the SAME FUNCTIONS MANINLY

Your welcome.

Last edited:

seajay96

macrumors 6502
Jun 26, 2010
just a thing so you guys no, i work in a tech shop and people only no about the ipad well theres other tablets that are little like that one and its a LOT cheaper than the ipad but has the SAME FUNCTIONS MANINLY

Your welcome.
I have both an iPad2 and a Nexus 7. The Nexus 7 is a good tablet, no question, and Jellybean with Project Butter makes for a really smooth OS experience. BUT, the apps on Android are absolute crap compared to what's available for the iPad.

I will be anxiously awaiting the availability of pre-ordering so I can get an iPad mini as quickly as absolutely possible. I'll happily pay a couple hundred bucks to stay in the iOS ecosystem.

Noisemaker

Mar 13, 2009

Your welcome.
It's terrifying to me that you supposedly work with tech devices and even more so, other humans.

You're a poster boy for the type of person that chooses Android over iOS. Congrats.