Samsung Gear 2 fit

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by The Game 161, May 26, 2016.

1. The Game 161 thread starter macrumors G5

The Game 161

Any interest in this?

3 to 4 days battery life

2. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

I had the first version .... I got bored with it and they need to make it work on ALL android devices rather than just select Samsung devices.

3. epicrayban macrumors 603

epicrayban

Personally not interested as I already have a Garmin GPS fitness watch, but this looks like a reasonable and good upgrade from the first generation.

Plus, it's being priced at $180 which is $20 less than the original Gear Fit, and comes with 4GB of storage.

Really not bad. Nice design, too, I'd say.

Release date is June 10th.

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Samsung-Gear-Fit-2-price-and-release-date_id81808

4. The Game 161 thread starter macrumors G5

The Game 161

Yeah this year it's available on all android phones

5. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

Oh really ? Ok now you peeked my interest .... If I can get a good deal (I got my Gear Fit for €70) ...

6. The Game 161 thread starter macrumors G5

The Game 161

Thats when the woman said on the verge who had a hands on.

7. epicrayban, Jun 7, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2016

epicrayban macrumors 603

epicrayban

Anyone checking out the early impressions and videos? This actually looks kind of impressive.

That screen is gorgeous. Resolution looks like it maybe could be higher? But other than that, the screen is very nice. The curve is impressive and sleek, and the screen looks large and very usable. Software seems mighty smooth, too. And easy to read. There's plenty of functions. Now had GPS. Fully waterproof. And pretty nicely designed especially upon closer look.

Don't think I'll ever pull the trigger because I just don't need one, but I'm impressed by the early impressions and feedback I'm seeing out there.

8. JamieLannister macrumors regular

JamieLannister

Just got mine today. Absolutely love how light and fitting it is. It's amazingly comfortable and the Super Amoled screen is so beautiful, my sister pales in comparison.

Ask me anything you want to know about it. I think the Gear Fit 2 is really a great device if you don't like watches.

[​IMG]

9. The Game 161 thread starter macrumors G5

The Game 161

Looks good, guessing you can still get notifications like you can on normal smart watches?

Built in GPS is great to have

10. Sevanw macrumors 6502a

Sevanw