Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cocky jeremy

macrumors 603
Jul 12, 2008
If Samsung is behind this.. they're completely ***** retarded. The whole thing just looks stupid. Stand outside with your black clothes and chant nonsense about nothing, then walk off. What company would pay for that? Stupid.

Macabuntu

macrumors newbie
Apr 27, 2012
lol. If this was them, im not going to stoop to their level and swear and cuss at them. Who knows, apple might do something similar. We all need to understand, people do stupid ****, and when they do we must make sure no to stoop to their level! Lets just prove that mac users are not ****ing retarded! :D

d0vr

macrumors 6502a
Feb 24, 2011
If it was Samsung, they need to fire the 'advertising guru' behind this campaign. I mean, what right minded person honestly believes that insulting people in a store is going to make them purchase a Samsung product? It might stop me buying an Apple product if they were in my face during the purchase (for the time being), but I'm certainly not going to go buy a Samsung product because of it.

It will just leave a bad taste in my mouth whenever I think about whoever claims responsibility for this campaign. Smartest move would be to drop the campaign and never claim ownership.

apollo1444

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 22, 2011
mexico
lol. If this was them, im not going to stoop to their level and swear and cuss at them. Who knows, apple might do something similar. We all need to understand, people do stupid ****, and when they do we must make sure no to stoop to their level! Lets just prove that mac users are not ****ing retarded! :D

Apple would never do that kind of thing

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.