Samsung P2370 (only at BB so far)

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Shivetya, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Shivetya macrumors 65816

2. DribbleCastle macrumors regular

DribbleCastle

Just got mine today

Hi,

So I just picked up the aforementioned monitor today (Samsung P2370). I did a ton of research on the available monitors in the 22/23" inch range and this is the one that I'm testing out.

So far I like it a lot. The first thing is that its very sexy when you take it home. The in store display(best buy) just didn't do it much justice. The brightness and picture quality is amazing as well. I don't think I have the pickiest eye for picture quality/color but its just so nice to live in the huge 23 inch world.

I'm have it hooked up to my 15" 2.2GHz MBP in clamshell mode and the video performance has been good thus far. The only downside is that its not very adjustable-ergonomic. You only get small tilt movement and no height adjustment what so ever. The good news is that with the height of my table and chair it works out pretty well.

Of course I would want the Apple 24 Cinema display but that is just to expensive to justify the price. I think this is a great runner up, mind you it doesn't have all the bells and whistles but at at $270 you can't beat the value.

If your interested just pick one up at best buy. The online store has it on sale for $270, just do the in store pickup to get the price incase your worried. Try it out like I'm doing and if I don't like it just return it. Best buy doesn't have restocking fees for displays.

Hope this helps you.