samsung s2 iphone os help

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by riseofthe bustr, Sep 26, 2011.

1. riseofthe bustr macrumors newbie

hi guys i have a samsung s2 running iphone 4 ios 4.3.3 jailbroken custom firmware i just dual booted it using bootdroid . its is working fine with the os
    but the problem is that the screen size its a little smaller than that of the screen of the phone since iphone has a small screen compared to samasung s2's screen does anyone know an app or a cydia tweak which can permanently zoom the content to fit the screen of the phone . plz help me.then my phone would become a super smart phone

2. macingman macrumors 68020

macingman

No one would help you with pirated software.

Wait you got a samsung Galaxy S2 running iOS? :eek:

3. TM WAZZA macrumors 68000

Yeah wut?

4. riseofthe bustr thread starter macrumors newbie

screen size help

hi friends
    i am closer to having a super smart phone with your help.i need an app that can permanently zoom for 4.3'' .i want this because i just dual booted my samsung galaxy s2 with ios 4.3.3 custom jailbroken firmware using bootdroid. in the instructions they told me to use an ipad2 firmware because because it automatically adjusts to any screen size but it can make calls and other function of iphone like ilight app.so booted it with iphone firmware so that i can make calls and all other features but my judge met was wrong the os works well but it has a black border around it i tried three finger zoom it was not correctly fixed to the screen if anyone knows any cydia tweak which keep the phone zoomed
    plz help

with regards
    riseofthe bustr:apple:

5. Jealy macrumors newbie

iOS has a zoom feature.

Settings > General > Accessibility > Zoom.

You use 3 fingers to zoom & move about.

6. riseofthe bustr thread starter macrumors newbie

i know that but i will have to zoom every time open it right
    :confused:

7. riseofthe bustr thread starter macrumors newbie

iphone 6

hi guys i hope u have seen my post on galaxy s2 on dual booting ios and android
    but i cant the download link on the bootdroid page i just lost my samsung galaxy s2 .my freind has an iphone 4 running a custom jailbroken firmare can i get all the inner files from iphone 4 using iphone brower and erase all my s2's inner files and put iphone 4 inner files in the s2 . will this work?then i will have an iphone 6