Samsung Vp-MX20

Discussion in 'Digital Video' started by baddj, May 16, 2009.

1. baddj macrumors 6502

Hello.

I would like to know if the samsung vp-mx20 will work on the mac i know the software that comes with it will not but can the movie/photo's be ported of the camera to like imovie etc?

Thank you.

EDIT: i found a post saying they got it working but using a program called MPEG Streamclip. so is this camera any good?

2. arjen92 macrumors 65816

arjen92

yea, you'll probably get it working. I think the thing is, that it's recording in a particular format. That format probably won't work imovie. That's why you probably need to use mpegstreamclip to convert the format n an editing format.

3. baddj thread starter macrumors 6502

I got the camera and found out it shows itds as mp4 and it has lines right though the movie so when i convert them in MPEG Streamclip it makes it a better and then put them in imovie but someone said.

"yes i did and it very easy to get rid of the lines i didn't end up using a de interlacing program its all about picking the right specifications when formatting the videos from imovie"

When i messaged hi back he never got back to me. so how do you do what he said in imovie?