Samsung Wireless Charger for iPhone X

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by BR4DOKYBrazil, Apr 29, 2018.

1. BR4DOKYBrazil macrumors regular

BR4DOKYBrazil

2. megagene macrumors member

megagene

That's the one I use. I love it because it's convertible and looks pretty classy (as far as wireless chargers go). I haven't had any problems so far. Buy it without fear; it's awesome.

3. BR4DOKYBrazil thread starter macrumors regular

BR4DOKYBrazil

I do not understand much of wireless charger, so I'm afraid to buy one that spoils the iPhone. Are you using yours with the adapter (wall charger) that comes in the packaging or with the charger that comes in the iPhone (just exchange the USB cable)?

4. megagene macrumors member

megagene

I think you'd be hard pressed to find a wireless charger from any even somewhat reputable brand that would "spoil" the iPhone. And yes, I'm using the AC adapter that came with the wireless charger.

5. weeesss macrumors member

I use the ealier version Samsung vertical charger that is not convertible. It works fine and since the blue charging light stays on after it is fully charged, it functions as my nightlight. I gave my wife my Mophie charger since I prefer this one.

6. Synomenon macrumors 6502

I have these Samsung charging pads / stands scattered throughout the house. We have two Xs an 8 Plus and an 8 and they all work just fine on these Samsung charging pads. Half of the charging pads are powered with the Samsung USB charger and the other half are connected to multi-port USB chargers.

7. BR4DOKYBrazil thread starter macrumors regular

BR4DOKYBrazil