san francisco hotels with PARKING

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by oldschool, Jun 17, 2009.

1. oldschool macrumors 65816

oldschool

i'm going to san francisco for business, but I'm driving. End of June.

Anybody have any suggestions as to a nice, clean hotel with secure parking?

2. BittenApple macrumors 6502a

BittenApple

3. Bwa macrumors 6502

If you don't mind driving into the city or taking the BART, stay closer to SFO and out of the city proper. Embassy Suites and so forth are in the Burlingame area and have parking.

This is probably not what you had in mind. I often stay at a Comfort Suites on Airport Blvd because it's cheap and room XXX (that I request) is very quiet. But it's nothing like the experience of staying downtown [I guess, never stayed downtown myself, mostly lived and worked in the South Bay].

4. samiwas macrumors 65816

Hope you don't plan on staying down near Union Square. I'm here in San Fran right now for work and most of the hotels in this area (including my price-gouging heap of a hotel) charge over $60 per night for parking... SIXTY. DOLLARS. PER. NIGHT. Freakin' lame. I don't know what it's like on the outskirts.

5. UWSpindoctor macrumors regular

6. MacVixen macrumors 6502

Just stayed at the Courtyard Marriot downtown on Saturday evening - $43 for parking :eek: And I have no idea where they put my car as I didn't see a garage... I half suspect they just found an empty spot on the street...

7. oldschool thread starter macrumors 65816

oldschool

ok thanks for everyone's answers. apparently the lack of parking wasn't due to my lack of looking.

if anybody needs the info, i'm staying at the hotel carlton.

they have secure lot valet for $25/night, pretty reasonable.