So I've seen way to many "should I upgrade now or wait" threads, but I've been out of the tech "loop" for a while, and I would just like to ask weather its worth it to wait for the new mbp if it has sandybridge with it. So I will be going to college soon, and I'm going to be taking some film courses, and I do photoshop work and premier work with a bit of after effects. Would anyone be able to tell me weather the sandy bridge will be able to handle this better than the current cpu's or are the current cpu's going to preform better? I can wait if I have to for the new ones, but I'm currently on a $300 netbook right now, I just sold my i7 gaming/media windows computer for money to buy my macbook. I'm switching to mac for good, I'm getting sick with windows. I'm going to wait for the 2011 mbp announcement before I make any final decisions though. I don't want to buy a current mbp if the 2011's have some crazy good upgrade and I miss out.