Satin/Matte Clear Case - iPhone 5S?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ColeMayfield, Sep 23, 2013.

1. ColeMayfield Guest

ColeMayfield

Hey Everyone,

I have been following the rumors and forums very closely but have not posted in a long time. I headed down to my local Apple Store today to pick up my White/Grey iPhone 5S.

I went ahead and purchased one of Apple's iPhone 5/5S cases, which I decided to use until I posted on the forum to pinpoint what case you guys think I am looking for.

I am looking for a Clear Case, but rather then a glossy, reflective plastic, I am looking for more of a clear, satin/matte finish.

I know people probably post all sorts of silly questions all the time, and this problably one of them.

I appreciate the time you spend to read, and look forward to your guys's reccomendations.

Thanks,

:apple: CM :apple:

Looking for... Matte/Satin Finish Clear iPhone Case that fits iPhone 5/5S. Also the thinner, smaller, lighter, best quality, the better... Thanks!

2. ColeMayfield thread starter Guest

ColeMayfield

nivekr11: My lord!!! How do you beat that price! I am definitely going to order one of those!

I actually found this one right after posting this topic and went ahead and ordered it...

iPhone 5S / 5 Case Ultra Thin Air - Soft Clear

http://www.spigen.com/iphone-5-case...r=Soft+Clear&gclid=CMjpgIT44rkCFUFxQgodNnAA3g

Anyone have any reviews on the Spigen case I ordered?

Anyone else have any other cases that you might recommend?

3. Thekidtorres macrumors regular

Hey, look better in the spigen page because there is a new version of the ultra thin air that is even thinner than the old version, and has a cut out for the apple logo, maybe you like it more..

4. ColeMayfield thread starter Guest

ColeMayfield

Thekidtorres: You worried me! I thought I had bought the wrong one for a second! The one you told me about does not come in Clear/Frost color unfortunately. If it did, that would be the one I want!

Erphern: That case looks awesome!!! The price looks even better!!! Having a few days since you posted, are you still liking the case? That might definitely be an order for me, if you seem to like it as much as you thought you would. Also are there cut outs for all of the buttons?

I really appreciate the quality and helpful comments that I always receive here..

Anyone else have any other cases that you might recommend?

Thanks

5. Thekidtorres macrumors regular

Did you try the power support air jacket? Its available in clear and smoke clear. Its a pretty awesome case..