Saturday Chances

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by realjd, Jun 25, 2010.

1. realjd macrumors newbie

So I'm planning on getting to an AT&T store early on Tuesday (~5AM) to try to get an iPhone 4 since my 3GS broke earlier this week. My question is though, what are my chances of getting one tomorrow if I go to an Apple store? The nearest Apple stores are in Orlando, about an hour away from where I live. If I get there around when they open, do any of you all think I'd have a shot, or should I save the gas and just wait until Tuesday?

I've never tried to get something this close to the release date, so I don't know how quickly the inventory turns around.

2. jfyrfytr25 macrumors 6502a

jfyrfytr25

I would call the store tonight around and hour before close and ask what their staock is like. Showing up there when they open is only going to do you good if they have stock there waiting. Otherwise, if they are soldout they would tell you they dont know when they will get more but they get shipments all most every day. so then you would be stuck there waiting all morning and maybe the afternoon waiting on the shipment to come in. A shipment that may or may not have iPhones in it.