Save iPhone in fav on Apple Store App under AUP

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by kjotwani, Sep 7, 2016.

1. kjotwani macrumors regular

So I checked the Apple Store app and there it shows that I am eligible for a upgrade under AUP. But it doesn't show an option to save the iPhone model and size under favorites for a quick checkout on sept 9. It says that on sept 9 I can make reservation online. Anything I am missing to mark it as Fav for a quick checkout?

2. lenard macrumors 6502

You just select what you want and then make it your Favorite. You will choose Payment and finance
    Options when the sale goes live. When the sale goes live just go to favorites and hit continue.

3. kjotwani thread starter macrumors regular

Hmm. Not sure if I am missing something. When I open the Apple Store app and go to iPhone 7, select the Model, then it shows that I am part of AUP and check eligibility. Then shows eligible. That's it. No option to favorite. Maybe I am signed in to the Apple Store App that's why?

4. edlex macrumors 68000

edlex

I'm just going to wing it at midnight! It's half the fun:). I'm not getting the new jet black so it should be fine.
    --- Post Merged, Sep 7, 2016 ---
    He means select the phone you want through the "buy a new iPhone" and save that to favorites.