Save iphone texts?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by freddy-b, Apr 4, 2011.

1. freddy-b macrumors regular

Hello;)

My daughter has this 1 contact that she allways deletes her texts from...

I am scared.. Because i think its a drug dealer...

I wanted to know if there is any way of me accessing her iphone, to get the person's number off it...

She has a passcode.. Which i have no idea what it is.. So that makes the job more difficult.

Or maybe... I could try to convince her ti JB her phone.. Then, i would try to get an app off cydia.. That would hide her texts.. And maybe i could hide the app, in SB settings..

Do you know any way.. Of bypassing the passcode.. Or a jailbrake app that will save her text messages?

Thanks, freddyb

2. iApples macrumors 65816

iApples

Go to your carrier and ask for a list of all text messages from that phone line (Assuming she doesn't have her own contract and she's under yours. Or you are the account owner)

They will provide you with a full list of every sent (Don't think they can provide received) text message from her number.

3. freddy-b thread starter macrumors regular

Shes not under my contract. Its because here in portugal theres a plan for kids... So :S is there any other way? :S

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. iApples macrumors 65816

iApples

Do you pay for her phone though? Who first signed the contract for the phone? You or her? Also how old is she?

5. freddy-b thread starter macrumors regular

Its like pay and go.. U pay 10 euros per month.. But u have to go to the shop to top up. She is 15.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. iApples macrumors 65816

iApples

Hmm. She's a bit young. You really think she would be doing drugs at her age? Are you sure it's not a boy she likes and perhaps she doesn't want you to find out?

What I could recommend is try talking to her about it? Going behind her back and trying to creep her texts messages can cause trust issues (if the text messages really turn out to be nothing) Try somehow bringing it up and see if she mentions anything.

I know from back when I lived at home, my mother would always try and creep through my phone and computer. So I stopped trusting her with things. It pretty much ruined our relationship.

And if all else fails, you could always take away her phone. I'm sure you're the one who paid for it anyways.