Save Ladybug 2 - Now avalible on iTunes Store

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Cconci, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Cconci, Dec 26, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2013

Cconci macrumors newbie

download: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/save-ladybug2/id560724518?mt=8
    a preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFNN85A6c7g&feature=youtu.be
    The Game Trailer Feel of The Save ladybug2
    When you enter the "Save the ladybug2", the game interface gives you a feeling of fashion and trend, and the design of cutting virtual button fits nicely with the theme of this game.
    After entering the game, you will find that only unlimited mode exists. It seems this is a little game with ultimate test, all right, it’s also a good choice to kill time.
    After a few minutes, your thought about this leisure game will be truly subverted, with spider brush more, and the speed faster, you can't wait to grow 8 arms just like spiders to take turns to cut spiders on the screen.

To sum up, the game screen is not bad, and it’s suitable to kill time with considerable difficulty. So I believe that it won't make boring fans lonely

★ The most popular and lovely casual game at present
    ★ The “cut” playing is popular among ten millions of iPhone players
    ★ Professional audio engineers offer you ground-breaking visual and sound effects
    ★ Not simply an amusement game ,but a game that enables you to exercise your vision and reaction ability
    ★ Three combos, five combos, ten combos! The more spiders it has, the greater effect it will bring to you!
    ★ Get gemstones by killing spiders! The spiders carry all kinds of gemstones. When you kill them, they will drop corresponding gemstones. But it depends on whether your speed is fast enough!

☆Game introduction:
    Soaking up too much evil power, all gemstones have become evil spiders which specialize in catching passing careless beneficial insects. But now, there is a little flying ladybug which was sloping away when flying bumped into the trap set by the spiders, and you found them when passing by! Come on, kill spiders and get gemstones as many as possible! Please beware that don’t let spiders bite our small ladybugs!

☆One games available: infiniti mode-

-infiniti mode: Unlimited time, you can play until the spider eats the ladybug or you kill the ladybug by accident. As long as your reaction is fast enough, you may have unlimited time to enjoy the game!

☆Features

-Killing more than three spiders at one time can form double hit
    -Simple yet addictive
    -Quick response speed
    -Relaxing and tense game process
    -Nine kinds of spiders and five kinds of gemstones
    -There is one kind of spider named black widow spider, which is the boss in game
    -Two time modes available
    -Various scenes modes can be chosen
    -Support openfeint,facebook,twitter
    -Ground-breaking visual and sound effects
    -Add ultimate boss who can produce mass gemstones

Attached Files:

2. Cconci thread starter macrumors newbie

Pay Day:

A building contractor was being paid by the week for a job that was likely to stretch over several months. He approached the owner of the property and held up the check he'd been given. "This is two hundred dollars less than we agreed on," he said.

"I know," the owner said, "But last week I overpaid you two hundred dollars, and you never complained."

The contractor said, "Well, I don't mind an occasional mistake. But when it gets to be a habit, I feel I have to call it to your attention."

3. Cconci thread starter macrumors newbie