Save list for app store

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by needthephone, Feb 6, 2009.

1. needthephone macrumors 6502a

I wish there was a save list or a book mark function so you could save a list of apps you would like to consider.

There have been many times when I see an app which I think would be useful but when I come to buy it iveforgotten it's name and categoury.

I woulk like a save to wish list button. With so many new apps this is now essential.

2. Nabby macrumors regular

Second the motion!

I agree. Usually for me it happens when I'm comparing Apps on the iPhone with co-workers or friends. Building this into the App Store app would be really nice!

Great idea.

Nabby

3. Galley macrumors 65816

Galley

4. rburly macrumors 6502a

rburly

That's correct and one of the reasons I spent 0.99 for AppSniper.

You can see New Apps, Free Apps, Hot Apps, and Watching Apps...all when they drop to lower prices as well.

5. needthephone thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanks for that- I will get it.

Apple really need this I think. There have been a couple of occasions where I have posted on this forum- one was I was looking for an app to email multiple photos. Often searching doesn't give you what you want. Maybe apple don't want this as it will encourage people to sit on decisions to buy??

What would be good would be a watch list but you can also bring in any similar apps automatically to compare them?

6. iFerd macrumors 6502a

I finally broke down yesterday and bought AppSniper, and I can confirm what the others have said. It saved me $1 on an application today, so I guess it already paid for itself. :)

But whether or not you want to use it to watch prices, it does provide a very convenient way to monitor and remember what is coming and changing in the App Store.