Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

needthephone

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 4, 2006
sydney
I wish there was a save list or a book mark function so you could save a list of apps you would like to consider.

There have been many times when I see an app which I think would be useful but when I come to buy it iveforgotten it's name and categoury.

I woulk like a save to wish list button. With so many new apps this is now essential.

Nabby

macrumors regular
Jul 10, 2008
Second the motion!

I agree. Usually for me it happens when I'm comparing Apps on the iPhone with co-workers or friends. Building this into the App Store app would be really nice!

Great idea.

Nabby

needthephone

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 4, 2006
sydney
Thanks for that- I will get it.

Apple really need this I think. There have been a couple of occasions where I have posted on this forum- one was I was looking for an app to email multiple photos. Often searching doesn't give you what you want. Maybe apple don't want this as it will encourage people to sit on decisions to buy??

What would be good would be a watch list but you can also bring in any similar apps automatically to compare them?

iFerd

macrumors 6502a
Jul 20, 2007
I finally broke down yesterday and bought AppSniper, and I can confirm what the others have said. It saved me $1 on an application today, so I guess it already paid for itself. :)

But whether or not you want to use it to watch prices, it does provide a very convenient way to monitor and remember what is coming and changing in the App Store.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.