Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Anker is offering a wide selection of accessories on sale at Amazon, including discounts on the popular 60,000 mAh Power Station with Retractable Light and Smart Display ($109.99) and on the 3-in-1 MagSafe Charging Cube ($134.95). You'll find chargers, USB-C accessories, portable batteries, and more being discounted during this sale.

anker-january-pink.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

If you're looking for a smaller portable battery, there's the 10,000 mAh Nano Power Bank with built-in USB-C cable for $37.99 with on-page coupon, down from $49.99. There are also two portable batteries with foldable dongles for Lightning ($19.99) and USB-C ($22.49) charging.

Note: You won't see the deal price until checkout.

Shoppers should note that some Amazon deals, including all of the ones mentioned above, require you to clip an on-page coupon in order to see the discounts. To get these discounts, click on the box next to the on-page coupon on each product page, then head to the checkout screen in order to see the final sale price. There are also a few deals from Anker's own website found below.

Portable Batteries

Power Stations

Wall Chargers

Hubs
... Click here to read rest of article

Article Link: Save on Anker's Best Portable Batteries, USB-C Accessories, MagSafe Chargers, and More

HDFan

Contributor
Jun 30, 2007
Prices shown don't match the prices amazon shows if you click on the link. F2000 is said to be $1599. Link to Amazon shows $1999.

NoBoMac

Staff member
Jul 1, 2014
From the article:

Shoppers should note that some Amazon deals, including all of the ones mentioned above, require you to clip an on-page coupon in order to see the discounts.

Reactions: HDFan

davidg4781

macrumors 68030
Oct 28, 2006
Alice, TX
Why can't they make a wall plug with 2-4 USB-C ports? It seems they all have a USB-A. I thought we were done with that already.

Hopefully they get that sorted by September. I'll need one for my iPhone 16.

fromgophonetoiphone

macrumors regular
Dec 6, 2017
Why can't they make a wall plug with 2-4 USB-C ports? It seems they all have a USB-A. I thought we were done with that already.

Hopefully they get that sorted by September. I'll need one for my iPhone 16.
Keeping USB A around is why no one will adopt. We need chargers to just move on. People can still buy USB A if they want and likely have dozens of chargers at home that have Type A ports already.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.