Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dryjoy

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 19, 2009
Hello. I think I might be being a bit dumb. I want to add a Macpro configured to my spec + Logic Studio to my shopping cart in the UK Education online Apple store, and save my cart so that I can quickly check out when I'm ready to pull the trigger.
This is because I have to log in from work (a University) to get the HE discount, and as I'm very busy at the moment, I have to sneak in a bit of time in the Apple store here and there. When my wife gives me the go ahead (which she will!) I want my order ready to go.
But although I can add items to my cart and find the option to view saved carts, I can't for the life of me work out how to save my cart.
Can anybody tell me how to do this? I feel a bit stupid, I mean I'm good with computers, but I think it's because I'm quickly trying to fit it in at work.
I'll have a poke around the online store from home now, but can anyone advise me? Thanks!

dryjoy

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 19, 2009
Don't know if it's just me

Weird. I've just been in to the Apple store from home and tried adding something to my cart and instantly noticed the save option on the right. I SWEAR it wasn't there when I went in from work earlier. Oh well. Now I know where it is, I'll try again tomorrow! Maybe it's coz I was in a rush!

JDee

macrumors 6502a
Aug 31, 2008
Ireland
You may not be able to save the university store carts sometimes as you need to log in to your uni VPN or go on to it directly from the store.

If it works tomorrow, great!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.