Saving Mouse Settings?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by MrTennisNinja, Jan 1, 2012.

1. MrTennisNinja macrumors newbie

Hello. I just received a new mouse, the Razer Deathadder, in order to play some of the games I have a bit better. Well, I installed the razer driver and set the mouse settings in the razer driver software to default. Then I changed the tracking speed in system preferences in order for my mouse to move a bit quicker. I restarted my iMac and now it seems as if the system settings didn't save the mouse preset I had before. Is there a way I can change the settings to make it so that it stays even if I turn my computer off and on?

2. Ddyracer macrumors 68000

Ddyracer

hmm. Are you running the latest version of lion? That might help. if that doesn't work my advice would be to contact technical support.

http://www.razersupport.com/index.php?_m=core&_a=techsupport

3. MrTennisNinja thread starter macrumors newbie

It's not. It's just the fact that the mouse settings, within system preferences, wouldn't save. The razer company had nothing to do with this. The settings within the driver were saved but it seems as if the settings within the system preferences weren't saved.

4. Ddyracer macrumors 68000

Ddyracer

Try deleting the preference pane. Reinstall. See what happens.

5. mariolion macrumors newbie

what do you mean by "preference pane"? i am having the same problem here, everytime i plug in the USB, my mouse settings reset, and apparently it resets my mighty mouse sensitivity settings as well. any ideas?