Saw this video. What do u guys think.......

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by PacificBeach, Sep 3, 2012.

1. PacificBeach, Sep 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2012

PacificBeach macrumors regular

2. wrkactjob macrumors 65816

wrkactjob

I'm getting a headache trying to remember all these different swipes.

Remind me again what did the three finger reverse upward swipe do?

3. Jessica Lares macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

Oh come on, you'd master it in a matter of three days. It's not like we DON'T have to remember which gestures do what in OS X.

4. wrkactjob macrumors 65816

wrkactjob

Nope that guy on the iPad was doing swipes I have never done and I have had all the iPads.

The windows tablet catalog of swipes should come with a booklet...or ebook?

Half the reason I probably will stay with ios is learning Android will be such a schlep.

5. Jessica Lares macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

Android is not hard to learn. The thing that's hard is picking up your iPhone a month later and trying to push the non-exsisting "back button" in every app. :D

6. Vegastouch, Sep 3, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2012

Vegastouch macrumors 603

Vegastouch

Or require someone with more than half a brain. Im sure most people will adapt well enough. And Android really isnt that hard. Its a matter of if you really want to learn it.

First thing i noticed besides the Windows tablet was a lot bigger was that it was also a lot faster. Ive always found the Windows OS on phones to be very responsive.

7. cynics macrumors G4

I agree its annoying as hell. Like he said in the video he does multitasking the old fashion way. Four finger zoom out returns to home screen.

This is something I like about windows. You only use one finger on screen except zooming of course. So there is no "I didn't know that!" moment. Swipe left right up down....very easy. I can tell from the video its as easy as iOS maybe a bit easier...