SB Clock Reflect - Blank wallpaper, unable to change?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by imDanielWood, May 30, 2012.

1. imDanielWood macrumors member

Hey guys, I really want this tweak, to get a theme similar to: [​IMG]

The problem is, when I use SB Clock Reflect the wallpaper is always black, and I can't set my own. In fact the only time I can is when I use a theme with a wallpaper of it's own. But even that means I can't change it, because when I go into iFile and change the wallpaper for that theme manually, the resolution and scale goes all crazy... Help? Has anybody else had this problem?

Some info you might want/need:

iOS 5.1.1
    iPhone 4S
    The theme I was using where the wallpapers break is Suave.

Basically I would like a customisable Wallpaper with the Suave theme, and the SB Clock Reflect tweak as seem in the picture...

Also this is a bit off topic but, does anybody know how to get the status bar like in the picture too and how to change the colours of SB clock reflect? Thanks!

2. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

Are you getting it from Cydia? Is it compatible with iOS 5.1.1? Does it require Wallpaper JPEGifier?

3. imDanielWood thread starter macrumors member

I'm pretty new to jailbreaking, so I'm still learning even the basics... How do I check to see if it's 5.1.1 compatible? And how does Wallpaper JPEGifier work? My apologies, but we all have to start somewhere!

Thanks.

4. nwmtnbiker macrumors 68000

nwmtnbiker

In cydia while you're looking at the tweak scroll down and usually you'll see "In this version". Some have dates but some don't... but should list updates and such.

Wallpaper JPEGifier is an invisible app that lets you set a wallpaper to your LockScreen that is using a widget/theme. After downloading WPJPEGifier from Cydia just go to your photos and select the wallpaper that'd like then "respring" from the Photo app.

That would be the 1st thing I'd try.

*Invisible app I'm meaning that it doesn't have any thing to configure and nothing in Settings it just does what it does lol.*

5. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

I looked at it in Cydia, its new enough that I would think its compatible, I think you probably just need wallpaper jpegifier.

6. imDanielWood thread starter macrumors member

No luck... I've got WPJPEGifier, and tried both setting a wallpaper from photo reel and settings.app, neither work, still just a blank black wallpaper when using SB Clock Reflect... :/ I'll see if I can check for version compatability...

7. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

What info is in the readme.txt in the theme folder?

8. imDanielWood thread starter macrumors member

Code:
    SB Clock Reflect 2.0 by Schnedi.

- READ file Config.js to know what to change and get it to your liking.

- All code is mine. DO NOT USE IT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

if you like my work you can donate to the e-mail
    luz-marina-18@hotmail.com

gracias.
    Nothing useful really... I've checked for the versions, can't see anything, only that the last update for it was in April this year... So by rights it should work? It is working, it just won't let me have a wallpaper...

9. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

Add your wallpaper to the theme folder, it has to be 640x960, and name it exactly Wallpaper.png.

private>var>stash>Themes.xxxx>SB Clock Reflect.theme>Wallpaper@2x.png

To change the colors of the date/time, just edit the Style.css in the same folder. You should see what to change when you open it up.

[​IMG]

10. imDanielWood, May 30, 2012
    Last edited: May 30, 2012

imDanielWood thread starter macrumors member

Wait.. So name it Wallpaper@2x.png or just Wallpaper.png? I'll try that, thanks.

EDIT: I've got it now, I'm guessing any png file named 'example@2x.png' is for retina display and anything without the '2x' is for SD?

Now, do you know of any way to not make the wallpaper change when opening folders? I know I could manually set the wallpaper the normal way to the same as in the theme folder, but then the clock vanishes when you open the folder, it would look a lot smoother of I could get it to scroll down as the folder opens and not just vanish... :)

11. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

Sorry, I didn't mean to post that the wrong way, but I'm glad you got it. Wallpaper@2x.png

You can change the folder background in your theme, but the widget won't show up then. Or are you talking the clock in the statusbar?

12. pooleman Suspended

pooleman

I read this thread because I have the same problem. Can someone walk me through the solution like I'm a four year old? I can't figure it out.

13. parkerj10 macrumors newbie

i did all that and it worked but then it magnifies it and it doesnt fit like it usually does and it is 640x960. do i have to make a wallpaper@2x.png folder and then put the wallpaper in it. plz help

----------

nvm got it. named it wallpaper@2x.png fits just perfectly. thanks for the help