SBRotator - does it work with LockInfo?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Synergie, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Synergie macrumors 6502a

According to the app website, it says it's supposed to work with LockInfo, but it doesn't rotate my LockInfo / LockScreen into landscape mode. Has anyone else gotten it to work??

2. labman macrumors 604

labman

honestly SBRotator is buggy even if it doesn't conflict with that it will probably conflict with something else. The Dev just hasn't worked out all the Bugs. I have removed it from mine for a long time. Other Devs have even tried to offer advice. it is :cool: when it works.

3. Synergie thread starter macrumors 6502a

It seems to be working fine for everything else... including if I have the home page feature of LockInfo enabled. It will show the LI plugins with the dock below. It's just the lock screen itself that isn't working. But maybe it only works with the actual springboard - maybe where the website claims it works with lock info IS the homescreen and infoshade features and not the lock screen itself.

I have not had any other issues come up and I am running a ton of stuff from Cydia lol. It works fine for me with: SBSettings, glasklart hd theme, shrink, pagedots removed, icon labels removed.... and a bunch of other non-spring board specific tweaks. I just don't like how the phone app displays in landscape... and that's one of the things I wanted from it. I use speakerphone a lot, and I now use my otterbox defender case a lot along with the built in stand in the holster. I wanted to be able to use the phone in landscape mode as a speakerphone like that on the desk, but it displays kinda messed up on the phone app. Oh well.