Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aspenboy

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 31, 2008
Anyone know if there is an SBSetting app that will show the cellular data usage ? I'm hoping someone can help out. I would like to be able to quickly check my data usage (as i'm on pay as you go with a 100MB data plan) so it's important for me to know how much data I'm using.

I would like to see Settings>General>Usage>Cellular Network Data (Sent and Received). This normally requires 4 clicks and it'd be nice to instead see the data through SBSetting, if possible.

Is this possible?

thanks,

aspenboy

BeSweeet

macrumors 68000
Apr 2, 2009
San Antonio, TX
You can get it down to 2 "clicks" if you install Supreme Preferences. Then, the "Usage" tab will be on the front settings page.

aspenboy

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 31, 2008
thanks

You can get it down to 2 "clicks" if you install Supreme Preferences. Then, the "Usage" tab will be on the front settings page.

thanks, it's not ideal, but it's better than what I have to do now.

and I guess it's more like 3 clicks since I'll need to get back to the home screen first. I like that you can use SBSetting from any app, which cuts down on having to quit the app first and then go back to the app after I'm done.

Hopefully someone can add that to SBSetting. Does anyone know where to make a suggestion to the developer. I couldn't really figure it out.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.