SBSettings for iOS5?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Kayan, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Kayan macrumors 6502

I just JB with the new 5.0.1 JB and I am trying to install SBSettings for iOS5 but it's not working. I installed the new big boss repo for the beta version, but whenever I go to install the package in Cydia, it says that "The requested modifications cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts that cannot be automatically found or fixed." What is the fix for this error in Cydia?

2. ThunderApple macrumors 6502

Mind informing me of what's the repo for bigboss?

And cydia is acting up due to the new JB releasing yesterday. Give it a few days. It's working fine for some people and not so fine for the majority of the others.

3. Kayan thread starter macrumors 6502

The one I'm using is
    http://thebigboss.org/ios5beta/

4. srf4real macrumors 68030

srf4real

I waited until after 8pm last nite to reload my jb apps and tweAks, no problems. Rush hour traffic is killing everybody.. Just wait and it will work out fine.

5. labman macrumors 604

labman

been using SBSetting for a while on the 5.0 tethered and now 5.0.1 Untethered I can confirm it works on both.I can also confirm bigboss has been playing catch up since yesterday morning.. it's a very busy repo normally and add a fresh long awaited jailbreak and the demand is very heavy. I think regular sbsettings supports 5.0 nough though in bigboss main repo.

6. mdwsta4 macrumors 65816

FINALLY. Seems like SBSettings is the main reason I jailbreak anymore. Thank you Kayan for the repo.

I do have a question though. Why can't I change the theme in notification center? I also can't get rid of the 'finger' nor can I get rid of unwanted items to the right.
    [​IMG]

However, when I swipe to select additional options and select the old way of displaying SBSettings, the theme and items are as I set them
    [​IMG]

7. poose22 macrumors member

Yea I also have no idea how to get rid of all the unwanted toggles. I disabled most of the toggles, yet they're all still appearing in the notification drop down. Is this normal with the newest version?

8. ReddestDream macrumors member

You have to respring to get changes in SBSettings to appear . . . And you need to turn toggles on, then respring, then move them where you want, then respring again . . . Yes, it is a pain, but once you're done, you usually don't have to touch them again! ^_^

9. mdwsta4 macrumors 65816

Actually resolved this issue after playing around a bit more. In the settings there are two sets of setup. The one at the top is the old method. Scroll down a bit and you'll see IOS5+ notification settings. You can adjust accordingly in there and it works just fine.

10. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Im drooling over this iOS 5.0+ SBSettings notifications center:D
    4S jailbreak hurry or Im gonna start using my old i4 till the JB is out:p

11. poose22 macrumors member

what exactly are you adjusting? Under "Dropdown Window" I went to "Set Window Toggles" and I only have 4 things turned ON, yet everything still shows up in the drop down. Is there something in the IOS5+ notification settings that I need to change that I'm not seeing?

12. donkeyk macrumors newbie

You are changing the drop down window. Instead, open your SBSettings settings, then scroll to iOS 5+ Notification. (A tiny bit under the dropdown window settings.) Now, switch Separate List from Off to On. Now tap Set Notification Toggles, and toggle to your heart's delight. Make sure to respring just in case and you should be all set!

13. poose22 macrumors member

thanks guys! that worked

14. trajen macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

What's the tweak for Notification Center that lets you swipe left and right for Twitter feed or other things?

15. 3bs macrumors 603

3bs

IntelliscreenX has something similar but I'm not sure if it's what you're looking for http://intelliborn.com/intelliscreenx.html

16. Tip-Ex macrumors newbie

Hi Guys,

am I the only one (it seems I am by looking at the screenshots) who cannot rearrange my toggles?

If I try to "Move Rows" and save, they just go back to the default (which I assume is by alphabetical order).

It's driving me crazy!!! I like to have my 3G, DATA and WIFI toggles next to each other but everytime it defaults back to 3G, Airplane Mode, Auto 3G etc...

Can anyone please help?