General SBSettings - how do I remove icons from the notification center?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by motulist, Sep 2, 2012.

1. motulist macrumors 601

Dec 2, 2003
    I like the icon buttons that SBSettings adds to the notification center, but I want to remove many of the icon buttons there that I never use. How do I do that?

nevermind, I figured it out.
  2. eziniphone macrumors newbie

Apr 21, 2009
    How did u do it, i want to remove tvout2
    But cant figure it out, it should be simple enough.
  3. Netherscourge, Feb 12, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2013

Netherscourge macrumors 6502

Oct 11, 2011
    Just go into your General - Notification settings and move it out of the Notification Center list.

Now, it will only appear if you swipe across the status bar and only in it's own window.

EDIT - sorry. I misread OP's post. My instructions are for removing SBsettings completely from the Notification Center and just using the standard drop-down box.

If you only want to remove specific toggles, then follow Post #4 below this one.

4. From A Buick 8 macrumors 68040

From A Buick 8

Sep 16, 2010
    Ky Close to CinCinnati
    If you are veiwing them in the NC.
    Open the SBSettings app, set window toggles

I would like a way to edit the names of the toggels
  5. nepalisherpa macrumors 68020

Aug 15, 2011
    Netherscourge, OP is talking about removing icons from SBSettings widget that shows up in NC, not SBSettings itself.
  6. eziniphone macrumors newbie

Apr 21, 2009
    Wierd i got home amd turned off and on my iphone becouse the sb settings window wasnt opening. I jad it set to shake and bake in activator.
    It wont open
    I tried changing to tripple press of home button but still nothing amy ideas why it wpuld just stop it was working a few hours ago?

Thanx for any ideas u may have
  7. eziniphone macrumors newbie

Apr 21, 2009
    Again wierd it just started working out of the blue and i removed the icon i didn't want.
    Thanx to all