SBsettings Push mail toggle

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by cdrwinston, Aug 29, 2010.

1. cdrwinston macrumors regular

After I installed and used the push mail toggle to turn my push "off", for some reason now I can no longer get push to work again. I have removed the push mail toggle, and I have rebooted. Any idea's what may be going on?

2. jourabchid macrumors newbie

are you using yahoo on an i4? my push hasnt been working he last 3 days, i dont know whats up.

my friends 3gs is fine, but im not having any luck, i was just gonna try the sbsettings toggel but seeing your post i decided to hold off...

3. cdrwinston thread starter macrumors regular

No i'm using gmail on ip4. I removed and reinstalled sbsettings and my push is back. I won't reinstall those toggles again.

4. jourabchid macrumors newbie

by chance were u using the iretina theme for sbsettings?
    just trying to narrow it down

5. cdrwinston thread starter macrumors regular

6. jourabchid macrumors newbie

da well, maybe lockinfo is actn up on me, im havn no luck with push and yahoo

7. cdrwinston thread starter macrumors regular

I have lockinfo as well. I have noticed that I'm not getting my Facebook push notifications either. I may try to delete and reinstall.

8. jourabchid macrumors newbie

I reset my network settings last night, and woke up this morning and push is working fine, i think yahoo push got jacked some how... who knows...its been very intermittent ever since i got the i4.

All my other push notifications are still working fine.