SBSettings?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by spikescot2005, Feb 24, 2009.

1. spikescot2005 macrumors member

I just downloaded SBSettings but not sure where to find it as no icon has appeared on my springboard.

I searched within settings ect but no joy :(

2. xUKHCx Administrator emeritus

xUKHCx

Directly from cydia

Basically just swipe across the Carrier / Signal / Time section and it will appear.

There is more info in the "more info" section. :)

3. bytethese macrumors 68030

bytethese

I'm not sure what joy he is supposed to get out of this, but you didn't expect someone to actually RTFM did you? :)

4. Wolfmore macrumors member

Wolfmore

sbsettings is the best. I recommend you go do a search in cydia for sbsettings and look thru the results. You will find their are are few add-ons called widgets for sbsettings for example Fast Notes. I've added all I could find. They are all great quick shortcuts.

5. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

stroke your finger along the top bar or tap with two fingers that will bring it up from any screen.

6. bruinsrme macrumors 601

bruinsrme

when I first installed it I hated it. Now it is so in grain with my daily use of the phone I can't imagine not having it.

7. EB66 macrumors 6502

definitely get the notes add on that is he most useful part of it in my opinion

8. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

9. jcde7ago macrumors 6502

jcde7ago

Allows you to jot a note down with SBSettings and then open SBSettings to view it in any app. For example, say you had a bunch of numbers (a confirmation code or something) and you had Safari open and you can't memorize the entire code, you could jot it down on Fast Notes, open Safari, then open SBSettings > select Fast Notes and view it that way.

With all of the copy/paste solutions now available, however, Fast Notes becomes pretty obsolete, unless you encounter something that you can't actually copy with Clippy/hClipboard.

10. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

Wow that does sound pretty handy. How many different notes can you store at a time?

I've never been able to copy anything I needed with hClipboard/clippy so I got rid of them.

11. fuzion11 macrumors 65816

fuzion11

12. notintheleast macrumors 6502

notintheleast

Seriously? hclipboard has worked perfectly since day 1 for me... You may want to try it out again, its way better than fast notes.