Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rob198612

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 15, 2014
Miami
so, for the series 6 I am divided between the SBSS and the SBTI don't know which one to get. I currently have S4 SBSS and love it but, I am liking the look of the SBTI. what do you guys think? most likely preorders go live next Friday.

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
so, for the series 6 I am divided between the SBSS and the SBTI don't know which one to get. I currently have S4 SBSS and love it but, I am liking the look of the SBTI. what do you guys think? most likely preorders go live next Friday.

I’m a huge fan of the black stainless Apple Watch, mainly for the high gloss shine and Weight combo. But I don’t think you can go wrong either with the space black titanium or space black stainless, as you’re still receiving the ‘diamond like carbon coating’ as the added protection. It’s just a matter if you prefer the weight and which material.

And I have no problem able to pair bands with the space black stainless, as it’s surprising how many combinations are possible with that particular color.

rdavis41

macrumors 6502
Jul 10, 2009
Huge fan of both. I traded my SBSS for SBTI for Series 5 and what I miss about SBSS is the shine and uniformity of the color, However the SBTI gives a nice variety and you will notice the lightened weight. Can’t really go wrong with either IMO.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.