Scandal! [TV show]

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ritmomundo, Feb 24, 2013.

1. ritmomundo macrumors 68000

ritmomundo

Any fans of Scandal on here?

I just rewatched all 22 episodes in the past few days (!), and I have to admit, the last few episodes of this season excellent!

Honestly, I didn't care for the series when it first came out, but I got into it during Season 2, and after watching Season 1 again, I noticed a lot of little details throughout that I'd missed the first time (especially pertaining to the... um, main scandal so far).

Can't wait for the next episode!

2. Gregg2 macrumors 603

Guess not. But maybe most fans are not early risers on weekends. I've never heard of it. What's the premise? Which network?

3. Shrink macrumors G3

Shrink

Jeez, I clicked on this thread thinking there was going to be some juicy, real life, disgusting information about some poor fool...so I could feel superior to them.

All I get is some TV show!!??

False advertising...:rolleyes:

4. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

I had never heard of it either. But you can find a brief overview of it here.

After reading about it, I have no interest in watching it.

5. ritmomundo thread starter macrumors 68000

ritmomundo

The link in the post above pretty much sums up the premise. Its about a Washington DC crisis management law firm ("fixers") working various political issues. And theres a side story about the main character and her relationship with the Prez. Sorry, I'm terrible at describing it without spoiling the big story :(, but its good. Oh, its on ABC, Thurs nights.